Final Up to date on December 9, 2022 by GlobeNewsWire
MALVERN, Pa., Dec. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — TELA Bio, Inc. (“TELA Bio”) (NASDAQ: TELA), a commercial-stage medical expertise firm targeted on offering modern soft-tissue reconstruction options that optimize scientific outcomes by prioritizing the preservation and restoration of the affected person’s personal anatomy, at the moment introduced that the Compensation Committee of the Board of Administrators of TELA Bio authorised inducement grants of inventory choices to buy an mixture of 15,450 shares of its widespread inventory to eight newly-hired workers, with a grant date of December 7, 2022 (the “Grant Date”). The inventory choices had been granted pursuant to the Nasdaq Rule 5635(c)(4) inducement grant exception as a part of every particular person’s employment compensation and had been granted as an inducement materials to his or her acceptance of employment with TELA Bio.
The inventory choices have an train worth equal to $9.58 per share, the closing worth of TELA Bio’s widespread inventory as reported on the Nasdaq World Market on the Grant Date. The inventory choices have a ten-year time period and vest over 4 years, with 25% of the shares underlying the inventory choice vesting on the primary anniversary of the Grant Date and the remaining 75% of the shares vesting in equal month-to-month installments over 36 months thereafter, topic to every particular person’s continued service with TELA Bio by the relevant vesting dates.
About TELA Bio, Inc.
TELA Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: TELA) is a commercial-stage medical expertise firm targeted on offering modern applied sciences that optimize scientific outcomes by prioritizing the preservation and restoration of the affected person’s personal anatomy. The Firm is dedicated to offering surgeons with superior, economically efficient soft-tissue reconstruction options that leverage the affected person’s pure therapeutic response whereas minimizing long-term publicity to everlasting artificial supplies. For extra data, go to www.telabio.com.
Warning Concerning Ahead-Wanting Statements
This press launch accommodates forward-looking statements inside the which means of The Personal Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Phrases akin to “might,” “would possibly,” “will,” “ought to,” “consider,” “anticipate,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “proceed,” “predict,” “forecast,” “challenge,” “plan,” “intend” or related expressions, or statements concerning intent, perception, or present expectations are forward-looking statements and mirror the present beliefs of TELA Bio’s administration. These statements usually are not ensures of future efficiency and are topic to sure dangers, uncertainties and different elements that might trigger precise outcomes and occasions to vary materially and adversely from these indicated by such forward-looking statements. These dangers and uncertainties are described extra absolutely within the “Danger Elements” part and elsewhere in our filings with the Securities and Change Fee and accessible at www.sec.gov, together with in our Annual Report on Type 10-Okay and Quarterly Reviews on Type 10-Q. Any forward-looking statements that we make on this announcement communicate solely as of the date of this press launch, and TELA Bio assumes no obligation to replace forward-looking statements whether or not on account of new data, future occasions or in any other case after the date of this press launch, besides as required below relevant legislation.
Investor ContactGreg Chodaczek332firstname.lastname@example.org